Fantasy 5 is simple to play and offers a guaranteed jackpot of at least $100,000. Players pick five numbers and win prizes if two or more match those in the Fantasy 5 drawing. EZmatch gives players the additional chance to win instant cash prizes from $2 to $500.
Drawings take place every day at 7.29PM. Players can purchase tickets online or from authorised Michigan Lottery retailers. See the latest Fantasy 5 lottery numbers below and buy tickets for upcoming drawings.
How to Play
To play Fantasy 5, simply choose five numbers between 1 and 39. If two or more of these numbers match those in the Fantasy 5 drawing, you win a prize. Fantasy 5 costs $1 per entry.
EZmatch is an instant-win add-on to the main Fantasy 5 game. When you play EZmatch, five random EZmatch numbers will be printed on your Fantasy 5 ticket, each with a cash value between $2 and $500. If any of the numbers you chose for the main Fantasy 5 drawing match the EZmatch numbers, you win the corresponding cash prize. EZmatch costs an additional $1 per entry.
You can also add Double Play to your ticket for an extra $1 per panel. In Double Play, a new set of winning numbers is drawn after the main Fantasy 5 drawing, giving participating players a second chance to win. You use the same numbers as in the main draw, so you could potentially win prizes in both. You can add Double Play and EZMatch to the same ticket.
Playing Fantasy 5 In-Store
You can buy tickets for Fantasy 5 from authorised retailers across the state of Michigan. Follow the steps below to enter Fantasy 5 in-store:
- Visit your nearest retailer to fill in a Fantasy 5 slip
- Pick five numbers from 1 to 39 and mark them on the slip. Alternatively, select the Easy Pick option to have your numbers randomly selected
- If you want to play EZmatch for an additional $1, mark the option on the ticket
- Mark the Double Play box if you want to enter for an extra $1
- Select how many drawings you want to enter in advance (up to a maximum of 60)
- Pay the retailer for your ticket and remember to take your copy
- Keep your ticket safe. After the drawing view the latest lottery numbers online to see if you're a winner
If you already have a ticket from a previous drawing and want to choose the same numbers again, simply hand the ticket to the retailer and ask for a Replay. The ticket will then be reprinted ready for the next available draw(s).
Ticket Purchase Cut-Off Times
- Tickets for the current day's drawing are available online and in-store until 7:08PM
- In-store ticket sales for the next drawing (and any future draws) resume at 7:10PM
- Online ticket sales for the next drawing (and any future draws) resume immediately after 7:08PM
Prizes and Odds
There are four tiers of prizes available in Fantasy 5, and players win by matching two or more numbers on their ticket. If no players match all five numbers to win the jackpot in any given draw, it will roll over, increasing in value for the next draw. The jackpot will continue to roll over until it is won.
|Match 5 of 5||1: 575,757||Jackpot|
|Match 4 of 5||1: 3,387||$100|
|Match 3 of 5||1: 103||$10|
|Match 2 of 5||1: 10||$1|
|Overall odds of winning: 1 in 9|
Double Play offers a fixed jackpot of $110,000 and non-jackpot prizes that are worth double those in the main drawing. See a full prize breakdown below. The odds of winning are the same as in the main draw.
|Win Conditions||Double Play Prize|
|Match 5 of 5||$110,000|
|Match 4 of 5||$200|
|Match 3 of 5||$20|
|Match 2 of 5||$2|
EZmatch offers a great chance of winning an instant cash prize. There are 11 tiers of EZmatch prizes, ranging from $2 to $500. Below are the payouts and odds for each EZmatch prize.
|Overall odds of Winning: 1 in 5|
How to Claim a Prize
Players have up to one year after the drawing date to claim any prizes. After this period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed in accordance with state lottery regulations. You can get detailed instructions for claiming your prize here.